Area Sales Manager Kalmar Spare Parts Business.
Do you want to be a key person in driving Spare Part sales in a global, market-leading company? We are now looking for a new Area Sales Manager to Kalmar, Spare Parts Business, in Ljungby Sweden.
Make your next move count
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager for the Spare Parts Central team, to design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures our strong presence.
Service is at the heart of our business and you will play an important role for the future success.
You will work closely with colleagues from the central functions, such as pricing, supply and business development as well as various frontline units to develop the best offer for our Kalmar customers. You will have a budget and profit responsibility for Spare Parts sales on assigned markets and you are accountable for the sales growth based on set targets.
As a Kalmar Spare Parts Area Sales Manager you are responsible for:
- Spare Parts Sales support and development
- Spare Parts business profitable growth
- e-Commerce sales development
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Proactive and Systematic Sales implementation
- Market intelligence for setting targets in Pricing and Demand management.
What will make you successful in the role?
To succeed in this position, you need to be social, cooperative and communicative as well as have strategic thinking, good leadership qualities and last but not least enjoy doing business.
You should have good negotiation skills, good financial understanding and be a driving force as a person. We believe you have a winning attitude and appreciate being in a constantly developing environment. Experience from international business is meritorious.
University degree in Technical or Business Management
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the industry and solid experience in business management or similar position
- 5-10 years of experience in international and multicultural sales work in a global matrix team environment
- Leadership in a global matrix team environment
- Services business experience
- Fluency in English in speech and writing
What’s in it for you?
You will be having an interesting and challenging position in a global company and an international environment. Naturally this provides big opportunities for personal development. You will be an important member of the Spare Parts Management team and report directly to Vice President Spare Parts Business. You will have access to a top-modern office facility, our Kalmar Innovation Center in Ljungby, built for a collaborative and forward thinking organisation.
Collaboration and trust in our people is the foundation at Kalmar. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge.
We succeed because we do it together.
Join in on our journey!
If you interested in the position, please submit your application and CV.
We are recruiting on an ongoing basis and the employment may be added before the application deadline has expired.
You are warmly welcomed with your application today!
You apply directly at www.empleo.se
- Start-up: As soon as possible or as agreed.
- Location: Ljungby, Sweden
- Scope: Full time, daytime.
- Salary: Individual salary setting is applied.
- Deadline for application: 13 december
Om denna position
Cargotec Sweden AB
Ljungby 341 32
Titel: Area Sales Manager
Anställningsform: Rekrytering till Kund
Antal tjänster: 1